Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ebay update and a nicely painted miniature

Not too much to say, I managed to sell all of the stuff I had posted and netted sixty bucks out of it. I am going to try and sell some books and another couple of miniatures that I have lying around.
Of course I have spent a LOT more on Ebay. I currently have my own decent army of Orks (about 41 all told including the Warboss. See him below). Plus chaos, dark angels marines, and token imperial guard.
And I'm not finished...yet.
Mainly I am looking for vehicles for the Orks, and maybe some more imperial guard footsloggers and vehicles.

Here is the Orky Warboss!


The picture doesn't show all the details, but I am quite happy with how he came out.
Especially his purple pants of doom. Also, his tunic. looks nice and filthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment