Monday, February 17, 2014

EBayin' like a Boss

So...yeah. EBay. Baaaaaad place for me to be. Last couple of weeks I have been perusing miniatures and this week I made my first purchase!

Bam! 20 Ork Boyz! Made out pretty well as they only cost $26.51 after shipping was added on. Seeing as how they normally go for $29.99 for just 10 Boyz, I feel pretty good about it. This gives me a start on my own Greenskin Horde, though it pales in comparison to Isabeaus massive horde of grots and boyz.
I will also probably be picking up a set of Dark Vengeance off of EBay. This will give me a solid start on both Chaos and Dark Angels armies....which means I will have small quantities of faux Imperial Guard, Orks, Space Marines, and Chaos. If nothing else I can have a great time skirmishing against myself!

On the other hand of EBay, I started several auctions myself to try and finance my further miniature purchases. I am selling an Imperial Guard Hellhound, Chief Librarian Tigurius, and a lot of six Legion of the Damned Space Marines. These are all things I have had hanging around. The Hellhound is still in its box and on its sprues, so I should get a pretty good price for it. Tigurius could go for god knows what, and the marines will probably sell pretty well if they sell (Legion of the Damned are weird like that).


No comments:

Post a Comment