Friday, January 24, 2014

A Wizard's Rambles

So here we are at last, starting a blog of my own. What will I do with it?! Will it be a collection of my musings and ramblings, or will it be snapshots of my life as I ramble through this world of ours?

Hell if I know, I haven't really figured that part out. Baby-steps, right? I've got a blog now and it'll take shape on its own.

But for today I won't write an essay, I'll just post a picture instead.


My wife and I have been painting miniatures, primarily our 'mechs from Battletech which we have been playing quite a bit recently. I'll post some of them soon I think, but anyway this is about Saffron. She has been fascinated by us painting and we decided to pull out one of the cheap plastic 'mechs that came with my box-set and let her paint it! This one is a Javelin 'mech and she chose the colors (which are pretty standard for a House Davion 'mech I believe...). She had me paint a lightning bolt on the torso and has named it the Thunder Dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment