Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Painting Miniatures

As I mentioned earlier, we've been painting minis quite a bit recently and I thought I would post some that I had managed to get finished.
These first ones are from a Warhammer 40k Space Marine Scout Squad that I picked up for cheap, and I plan to use them for Necromunda so I painted them slightly more garish than I normally would.


The second set comes mostly from a box of generic Greatcoat Shocktroopers that I modified a little using parts from the Space Marine Scouts. The box of troopers has enough stuff for 18 minis in it, and doesn't cost much so I decided I'd use them as a start for an Imperial Guard army for 40k. The picture is not very good, do mostly to bad lighting, so it doesn't show all the details. All of the gents here have matching red trim on their backs and shoulders, which came out very nicely.


I will try and post better pictures later. I will also post some pictures of the 'mechs that Isabeau and I have done in separate post, somewhere down the road.

As for the blog itself, I haven't decided how often I am going to post other than at least once a week. This week I plan on posting several times, since a lot has happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment